Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Jobs 2021 - Apply Online.


Posted: March 7, 2021


Education: Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, DAE, Master, BBA


Company: Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC


Location: Pakistan


Position: more than one


Deadline: March 22, 2021


Job Type: Contract


Address: Public Sector Organization, Gujranwal


For PAEC Jobs 2021, tap on the page of this website. Public Notice No. 01/2021 Apply online, at https://202.83.172.179/ Home In the notice distributed on March 7, 2021 (Nurse, PR Tech (Electronics), Tech-1 (HVAC), Scientific Assistant I, Junior Assistant I (Admin), Junior Assistant I (ACTS), Junior Assistant - I (Store) , Junior Library Assistant, Caretaker III, Data Entry Operator). Professions are opening in Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC. The type of activity will be contract / regular.


Interested candidates can apply if they have qualifications, for example, (Matric / Intermediate / Bachelor / DAE / BBA / BCS) or equivalent. The age range is 18 to 35 years.



PAEC Jobs 2021 Public Notice No. 01/2021


Spaces:


Nurse


PR Tech (Electronics)


Tech-1 (HVAC)


Scientific Assistant-I


Junior Assistant-I (Admin)


Junior Assistant-I (Acts)


Junior Assistant-I (Store)


Junior Library Assistant


Caregiver III


Data entry operator


How to apply:


Apply online at https://202.83.172.179/Home


The Authority will only invite shortlisted applicants.


No TA / DA will be allowed for this post.


The application deadline is March 22, 2021.